For any other questions and further information, please feel free to contact us directly.
- Are your communities licensed? Are friends and visitors allowed to visit?
Yes, each community is licensed by the Absolutely. we encourage visits and participation in Department of Social Services.
- When was Raya’s Paradise established?
Raya’s Paradise is one of the first small-scale elderly communities in the city of Los Angeles and West Hollywood. Our first home was established in 1991.
- Does the community provide references?
Yes, we have many testimonials from satisfied families. You can read them here.
- How many meals served daily?
Raya’s Paradise serves freshly prepared breakfast, lunch and dinner with snacks in-between.
- Are special diets available?
Special diets are accommodated.
- Is transportation available?
Yes, residents are transported to local medical and dental appointments in a comfortable, wheelchair accessible van.
- Does the community provide activities?
Yes, we offer a regular activity program which includes music, art, exercise, games and other meaningful activities.
- Will Medicare or Medi-Cal pay for your services?
Unfortunately, neither program pays for the assisted living services at Raya’s Paradise. We do accept long term care insurance.
- Will my loved one be able to stay if their care requirements increase due to medical issues?
This must be determined on a case-by- case basis. Please inquire with us.
- My loved one has dementia; is Raya’s Paradise an option?
Yes, our communities specialize in caring for those with Alzheimer’s disease and other types of memory loss.
- What is the staff-to-resident ratio?
Raya’s Paradise is committed to a strong staff to resident ratio of 1 to 3 during the day shift.
Still need answers? Ask us your question!