Moti Gamburd https://rayasparadise.com//wp-content/uploads/2019/07/RP-LOGO-Horizontal-Name-Only-websitetrans.png Moti Gamburd2013-12-03 05:38:142013-12-03 05:38:14Guide to Buying Medication Online
Many of us are doing more and more online shopping, and so inevitably we wonder if we should buy medication online too. Beyond the simple convenience, the cost savings are certainly tempting, especially when dealing with an expensive chronic condition. However, the world of online prescription drugs is one that needs to be navigated with caution. Counterfeit medicine is abundant, and the old saying that “if it seems too good to be true, it probably is” was never more apt. There are both legitimate and illegitimate online pharmacies, and the trick to buying medicine online successfully is to be able to tell the difference. By taking the time to gain a little knowledge, you too can be an informed consumer and avoid getting burned. Here are signs of a reputable and safe online pharmacy:
- They require that you submit a prescription from your doctor. Usually they will ask for this by mail. If they allow you to send a fax or a scanned copy, they should then check with your doctor to make sure that the prescription is legitimate. Avoid sites that will send you medicine just on the basis of a questionnaire, without requiring you to visit your doctor.
- They should also require that you fill out a detailed profile that includes your medical history.
- You should be able to speak to a licensed pharmacist who can answer any questions you might have.
- The pharmacy should be located in the United States. Many online pharmcies are located abroad. The prices may be cheap, but as much as 40% of the medicine in these countries is counterfeit, so you’re much more likely to not get what you paid for, or even something that’s safe to consume.
- You can easily find and understand the website’s various policies regarding privacy, shipping, and payment.