About Raya’s Paradise Short Term Stay / Respite Care
Our Respite Stay program is designed to provide caregivers with the opportunity for a temporary rest from their caregiving duties while their loved ones continue to receive the care they require in a safe and warm community. Additionally, we provide a temporary residence for seniors who need time to recover after a hospitalization or rehab stay. Our Respite program allows seniors to enjoy the same services, amenities and quality care as our residents.
Amenities & Services
Respite stay residents are entitled to a furnished room with 24-hour care & supervision, an intimate atmosphere, home cooked meals, medication and continence management, assistance with dressing & daily care, transportation to and from medical appointments and daily laundry and housekeeping services. Additionally, we provide modern transfer equipment, ceiling lifts and 24/7 security monitoring. Respite residents have complimentary WI-FI and cable TV access and can benefit from scheduled and engaging activities including daily exercise, live entertainment, art and sensory stimulation and social groups.
Respite/Short Term Stay Care
- 24-hour care & supervision
- A home-like atmosphere
- Full-service dining (kosher style available)
- Medication management
- Incontinence management
- Assistance with dressing & personal care
- Transportation to medical & dental appointments within city limits
- Daily laundry service
- Daily housekeeping service
- Fully furnished rooms
- Scheduled stimulating activities including daily exercise
- Advance transfer equipment for those in need
- WanderGuard for our residents with wandering issues due to dementia
- Full-service dining, including customized meals for special/Kosher-style diets
- Fresh home-cooked meals and snacks
- Ceiling-mounted lifts for safe transfers • 24/7 monitored security cameras in common areas
- Computer with WiFi internet access
- Cable TV in common areas and bedrooms • Daily housekeeping
- Laundry Service
Activities and Special Programs
- Live entertainment
- Daily scheduled art, music, group exercises, games and other social activities
Raya’s Paradise Care Commitment
By actively involving our residents in memory stimulating games, regular physical exercise, music, art and other meaningful activities, we strive to help promote better memory, self-esteem, happiness, and a sense of community with their peers and our caring staff.
Our residents are encouraged to participate in a variety of social activities. We believe that socialization in a warm, family-like atmosphere helps them build on their past experiences and talents, while creating new connections with their peers.
Each of our communities is securely gated and surrounded by beautiful gardens. We encourage supervised walks and outdoor relaxation on our grand patios. These secured environments are closely supervised by our watchful Care Team. To further ensure our resident’s safety, we offer an optional Wander Guard devise.