Maintenance Tech – Part Time
West Hollywood, CA | Posted 05/17/2019
Maintenance oversees the physical environment of the facilities, provides general repairs and performs household duties throughout the resident homes.
- Routine and preventative maintenance for interior and exterior of all homes
- Maintaining and/or monitoring building systems and equipment, such as HVAC, fire alarm and security systems, elevator, outdoor sprinkler system, and telecommunication systems
- Maintenance and repair activities such as unit turns, work orders, common area maintenance
- Monitoring contract vendor work and participating in building inspections
- Assuring the overall building and property appearance and any repairs needed
- Perform daily, weekly and annual preventative maintenance for all building systems
- Perform or assure repairs to HVAC systems, elevators, fire and entry security systems.
- Perform routine repairs and maintenance to appliances, plumbing and electrical components and perform light carpentry and drywall repair.
- Perform work orders room turnovers
- Be available to address after-hours emergency situations in support of building personnel
- Participate in periodic regulatory inspections
- Complete necessary paper work and communicate with management team as necessary
- Maintain supplies and inventory and obtain vendor bids for select and special tasks.
- Experience with household task and facilities managements (repairs)
- TB clearance
- Health screening
- Fingerprint clearance from FBI & DOJ
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to communicate (speak, read & write English)
- High School or equivalent plus specialized training compatible with job requirements
- Advanced training in electrical/mechanical/technical building systems and equipment preferred
- 3-5 years in similar maintenance role
- Valid CA Drivers License
RAYA’S PARADISE, INC participates in E-Verify, the federal program for electronic verification of employment eligibility.