Housekeeping Laundry Attendant
West Hollywood, CA | Posted 05/17/2019
Housekeeping/ Laundry Attendants are responsible for providing laundry and housekeeping services to our residents.
- Ensure that work and cleaning schedule is followed
- Responsible for the daily laundry services for homes assigned
- Collect soiled laundry (linens and clothing) from each assigned home
- Sort unwashed articles by color and fabric and tracks all items collected
- Load and unload automatic washing and drying machines; wash, fold, and delivers Clean floors and walls (sweeping, mopping, dusting, spot cleaning).
- Clean work/supply carts, equipment, supplies, etc., as requested.
- Maintain accurate record of all in-coming and out-going clothing items
- File laundry sheets and request records for future reference.
- Routinely handle chemicals commonly used in laundry and performs custodial duties in the laundry area.
- Attend and participate in facility mandatory in-service training programs as scheduled.
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent resident care information including protected health information
- Performs housekeeping duties in the resident suite and common areas of the assigned homes.
- Cleans (dust, dry mop, wet mop, sanitize, scrub) assigned resident suites and common areas daily.
- Disposes of trash and waste, other materials in a safe manner.
- Maintains par levels of supplies and assists with ordering of products.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
- Able to successfully pass a DOJ/FBI background check, pre-employment physical exam and be free of Tuberculosis as evidenced by a TB test.
- Must be able to obtain first aid/CPR certification and successfully complete Bloodborne pathogens training within 30 days of hire;
- Must be able to communicate both written and orally in English;
- Physical Requirements: Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs., push/pull up to 40 lbs., carry up to 30 lbs., frequent standing and walking required;
- Prior housekeeping experience preferred
RAYA’S PARADISE, INC participates in E-Verify, the federal program for electronic verification of employment eligibility.